Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Who laughs this way? Ho Ho Ho!

       Well, Christmas is almost here, and we've had some fun waves the past couple of days, with a good next few days to look forward to. Surfed WJ and Sunken Rocks for two hours today, and got lucky enough to have it all to myself while six longboarders crowded around Beach One. I had a chance to get reacquainted with an old friend: SF 003, the hull I made. These waves proved to be perfect for getting used to the board again: not too big, but lined up nice and with some speed to them. I had a blast. On one of my best rides, as I coasted over the disappearing shoulder, I looked and saw the last blip of the sun before it set for the day.
    Sunset sessions on smallish south end surf in the wintertime are always very peaceful. I wish the moon would've risen earlier, I probably would have kept right on surfing into the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment