Sunday, March 15, 2015


Lost my younger cousin Bud yesterday. We had a lot of good times together throughout his too-brief life on this earth, from our earliest years doodling a summertime afternoon away to our later years with some unforgettable trips to Savannah. I never met anyone who didn't like Bud, and on the very, very, very rare occasion Bud didn't like someone, you knew for sure that person was no good. He was a radiant presence wherever in the world he was (and he has certainly been all over the world), and he gave his life to everyone around him.


Bud was also one of the most talented artists I've ever know. Below is a small sampling of his work. These capture his work on the page, but he was also a very talented sculptor as well.












Bud was always one to give of himself and not ask for anything in return. He was a wonderfully unique individual. He was one of the kindest people I'll ever know, and the fact that I'll never know more of him is something that is completely unfathomable to me right now. I miss you and love you, Bud.







Spaceboy, I've missed you...

1 comment: