Sunday, February 14, 2010

A New Project and New Blog

     OK, first of all, started a new project today. Frank brought over a big old fish that he's had for a while, and we figured I could skin it and use the blank to make something out of. It was a Natural Progression, which is kind of funny because what we're doing to it is kind of a natural progression. But yeah, so after skinning it, it looks like we're gonna go for a 5'4" Dumpster Diver type thing, which should be really fun. Stay tuned!
 

I and I Survive!

 


 

     In other news, I've created another blog, which really has been a long time coming, of restaurant reviews. It's called I'll Never Go There Again and which feature my thoughts on restaurants and eateries I go to. First review up now: Roberto's Dolce Vita. The big question: Will I ever go there again? Read to find out!

Lastly, check out Mark's surfing blog Life As A Number, it's got some good thoughts and pictures on NJ surfing and surfing in general, and also has a pretty funny picture of myself.

And lastly, for real, here's a song for my Love, Jeannine, on this St.Valentine's Day evening.


Jeff Mangum, of Neutral Milk Hotel and countless other bands, performing "I Love How You Love Me," a song popularized by the Phil Spector produced Paris Sisters' 1961 hit. This is from the album Live At Jittery Joes.

No comments:

Post a Comment