Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'll Give You The Evil Eye...



Pretty funny,  if not the best video quality on some. Check the 8:00 mark for one of the funniest. No, I have not seen the Muppets movie yet. But I probably will soon. Also, 009 is coming along. Been busy buying bikes, fixing bikes, surfing, playing  football, hosting Thanksgiving, riding bikes, going to Portland, eating too much (see: Almighty Cheesus Burger), driving home, more working on bikes, cleaning up the shop, trying to stop Henry from eating very dead squirrels, playing with our new camera, riding bikes, etc., but I did the finishing touches on 009 last night, so I should be glassing by the end of the weekend. First time using epoxy, should be interesting. Surf's up tomorrow. Oh yeah, this song rules:


The Triumphs, with their pretty intense surf track, "Surfside Date."

1 comment: