Friday, December 30, 2011

VOTE!


     Should have posted this a while ago! Vote HERE for School of Vintage as Ideacafe's "Entrepreneur of the Year." If they win, I'll give everyone who voted from my blog a free Strange Flora surfboard*. Vote every single day! Thanks!
      Also, buy some beets and make this beet soup. Throw in some carrots and things and you won't regret it!


     I was going to post something from Tom Waits' newish album Bad As Me, but I came across this promotional video, so I decided to post that instead. I'll post a song tomorrow, when it's more à propos.  







*Not really. 

1 comment:

  1. Fine print from Strange Flora? What's this world coming to?!?
    Is that an official SOV logo? Nice. They've got my vote although I do admit to being biased!

    ReplyDelete