Monday, April 9, 2012


While the movies I've been watching see to be all over the charts content-wise, there is a theme to some of them, and this fits into the "become more acquainted with Audrey Hepburn movies" category. This may be my favorite so far, but that also might go to Breakfast at Tiffany's. Directed by Billy Wilder; also starring Humphrey Bogart and William Holden.

A classic, but I hadn't seen it in a while and came across it on my netflix queue.

Went to see this in the theatre and was completely blown away, basically because all I knew of it was this trailer, which doesn't begin to touch on what the movie is really about. Woody Allen has come out with a lot of great films the past few years, but this might be my favorite. Just as good on the second viewing, and I kind of want to watch it again. If you don't know anything more about the movie than the information in the above trailer, see it that way and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment