Saturday, April 10, 2010

What goes on in your mind?

     Some photos. Sorry, none are of birds. Those are on their way. For now, look at these. Also, link to the Big Man's new web page. Pretty smart.



   
     This one looks really faded, but it's actually cloudy day pre-dawn pastel washout from 03.31.2010. Nice wave though.


     Lots of you have commented on the lack of Beatles songs on this blog. I admit I agree, it's strange. That's why I'm putting this song on here today. "What Goes On," the eighth track on the British release of Rubber Soul. The whole album is amazing. Listen to it today and you'll not regret it.

2 comments:

  1. hey, your Dad has been telling me to check this site for awhile,that youve been shaping boards and whatnot.I build boards out of wood,mostly reclaimed cedar. We should talk desing sometime. My name is Randy Budd and you can reach me at jrbnlgb87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...cool website o' the Bigguy. Between this site, "Ain't Misbehavin'", and "Car Talk" what more does one need to complete one's education?

    ReplyDelete